August 13, 2009

SORRY ~!!!

haiz ....
wei yu .. sorry lor ...
cant go pei xun ying ..
u call me go so long time jor ..
but i don go ...
really sorry .. !!
u sure very disapointed de lor ...
sorry sorry sorry sorry ~!~!~!
last time i said i sure got ..
but after u telling me something ..
i cant go ..
hope u wont say i'm a ...
自私鬼 T_T ...
ahhhhh ... si beh sad ...
sorry ah !! grrr ... T_T
dunno what to say le ...
forgv me o ...
but i think nvm de hor ....
got other ppl go ah ....
that 2 never get ur permission then ..
go de ... jz let them lor ...
jz ganti my place lor ...
but they actually wan be xue ji ...
or wan go pei xun ying ?
i know u very good de XD ...
wont paksa ppl go right ? ..
if like that ...
and u no paksa me go ..
then thank you lor ...
but i feel sorry to u le ..
grrrr ....
and ah xuan ...
sorry also lor ..
cant teman u go ... =.=
nvm la ... that 2 can teman u ma ..
sure will very nice de hor ?
i'll blame myself de le ...
sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry !!!

0 comments: