August 11, 2009

The Snake 2 =.=!!

lol....today go back home from school ...
half way saw my father ..
he was on the way to work ...
=.= when i reached home ..
my mum told me ..
the snake is dead. ..
wah ~~ who so brave to kill it ..
lol ... sure is my father ...
zzzz.... geng le ... XD ..
last time the skake telan-ed a frog ..
then now ..
it is dead ..
haha jz like a movie le ...
episod one kill things ..
then episod 2 got bad ending ...
XP ... lol .... so nice =.=
my mum lega abit jor ..
don scare got snake harm us ....^^
b4 that hor ..
at school ...
today also got present receive ....
lol ... from psss student de ...
she born on the same day with me ...
zzz ... then her friends and her gave me a present lor ..
it's a small present ...
but i appreciate it ...
hmm... so nice ...
if u view my blog then will receive my thanks ..
but paiseh ... no present for u XP ....
sorry lor ... and
thank you ... haha ..

0 comments: