August 10, 2009

Snake ah !!!

duh ~~~~~
do u blif my house got snake ?
wah !!! si beh big !!!
got her waist so big ...
i think so gua. ..
walan .. i saw it i also scare le ..
zzzz
then hor ... the snake go find food le ..
got one kesian punya frog eaten by the snake ..
cilaka snake ..
killed my lovely froggy ... T_T
pray for it ..
lolz ...


see that ?? not lying le .. see the three there ..

see there again .. tree tree there .. damn big ..

and this one not clear o .. snake eating .. er .. not eat

... is telan-ing XD my froggy .. T_T

my mum , my bro and me at home that time ah ..

zz we got no dare to kill the cilaka snake ..

then jz let it jalan jalan ...

then my mum go out buy liu huang ..

lol ... dunno who 通水 to the snake ..

then the snake never come back =.=

this experience ah !! really teribble ..

and i've never seen the snake telan frog with my own eyes ..

it was so cool !! yeah ..

wanna see ? find one day u come to my house ..

and we menziarahi to the snake's " house " ...

geng le ? maybe inside got many small snake le ..

if next time they come out and bite us ..

then .. all my friends .. sayonara ...

u all wont see me agian =.=

oh .. sad !!

lol !!! pui pui pui !! i don wan die sofast .. XP ...

jz take care of ourselves lor ... and

when go out see probably ...

whether got snake coming o not ..

haha XD !!!

0 comments: