October 27, 2009

YEAH MAN ~

lol...
today got basket ball compt.
we won !!!
the 1st match la ~
then...the 2nd match ppl absent..
so..we terus in semifinal..
so lucky...
but hor ...
the cilaka 3 Arif!
terus jump to final =.=
the 2 match de players all absent..
TMD...no come don write name la !
zzzzz...
so jian...bu shuang ~...
1st match we in 3 balls le ..
2 Malays and 3 Chinese..students..
2 ball is Malay in de ...
Shabir and Iman..
and the one who in ball in chinese student hor ..
IS ME LOR...
bo bian la ~...
so easy...me not enuf tall also can in ..
but hor ..
that one ah ~ taller than me de ah ..
one ball also tak da o ..
kesian lol...
haiz..
that fei zai .. too pandang rendah to Shabir le ..
bir bir so pro man..
lol...geng...
me more geng ..
taking the ball no ppl dare come near to me ..
haha...
i think my face too fierce...
and..my size so "small" ma...
they see oni scare ady..
muahahaha...!!!!!!!!!
zzz...i think we mz lawan Arif le ..
that one Amin so strong one ..
langgar oni we jatuh even is a fat zai !
zzz so cham...Amin ! fang shui pls !
but hopefully we can in final then get NO.1 !!!
yeah ~ if no.1 got $$....
then my eyes jz got ($.$) !
hehe...

0 comments: