October 28, 2009

TMD !!!!!!!!

Walan eh !!!
basket balll compt. lose jor !!!!
T_T..how can it be .. ~
haiz... nvm ba..
at least got no.2 ma...
hehe .. also got $$ de ..
think so lor ..
on the final hor ..
1st ball we in ady le ..
tot can win ..
but the Cerdas class caught Bir bir's point ..
so..keep guarding Bir bir ... =.=
me le .. zzz
lagi cham...
wan say then say me too fat ...
i jump get the ball..
but got ppl kurus kurus one ...
jump higher than me ..
TMD!!!
HAP me fat !!!!!
then wan bully me !!!!!!!
beh song !...
then i use my body..
"strong" one !...langgar them who wan get the ball..
but ....=.=
ppl kurus .. jump high ..
and ... siam also fast >.<...
i go langgar oni they go aim and shoot ady..
wa da fa ~~~~~~~
after that let them in 2 ball...
and .. we finally lose jor .. T_T
NO.2 ? ok la ~
better than Arif class...
haiz...beginning 2 match no need play o ..
terus in semi-final..
and..we too pandang TINGGI to AMIN !!
lol...semi-final oni lose jor..!
MUAHAHAHAHA....:P
make me feel scare oni de ...
Amin not even noe how to bring ball..=.=
not dunno at all la ..
jz not good la ...
haha...but it's ok o ..
at least got take part ...
and 1 more hal wan tell u all o..
jia jian !
kena halau balik from skul !!!!!
muahhahah...lol..
that Mr. Maniam...=.=
saw him wear shorts ...
and catch him then ask him go out from skul..
and this and that .. dunno la ..
and this is why we lost the game ..
suppose me n jian guard that ppl de ma ..
2 fat one .. gg.com
haiz.. nvm ba..
hope next time still got this compt.
and get no.1 !!!
ROXXXX!!~~~~

0 comments: