April 16, 2010

SieN ah~!!!

dunno u guys will pity me or will say it's for my own good..
arghhh...2 weeks+few days ago..
dad came back..
for cuti kerja...
sebab hor..
when new year hor...
he works like hell hor..
and cannot come back 1 ..
so le ..
all th workers will cuti when March or April 1 ..
then le ...when my dad back le ..
can say is good and bad also got..
good 1 le .. dad no need work so hard..
stay at home ... and le ... i eat better xDDD...
but hor...got good and mz have bad 1 wor...
that is hor..
I CANNOT PLAY PC LO ...
=.=..that's why close dota 3 weeks..
but within that time..my dad also got go out 1 ..
then i curi curi play...wahahaha...
so gan jiong .. giang si my dad sudden back...
many times ady...i play then off and dad ngam ngam back...
BUT !! 1 time failed T_T...
i kena suuttttt....
wuwuwuwuwu~~~
lol...that 1 hor..when i playing games...
i was wearing headphone o ..
bing bang bing bang ~~~ so loud cant hear hor...
then dad back le cant hear the door sound..
after dad came in..si kiao kiao..~
saw me play game..
OMG !!! it was at nite..
then i zha ngong..
faz faz go in room sleep..
second day no face look at dad..
oh ya..b4 i go sleep..my dad still wan say
wa..good..nice 1 .. 1am oni.. not so late..
NOT SO "LATE"..noe liao lo..
means i gonna die ady...
=.= !!! but finally also nth..
dad sayang me =.=...
and my dad came back also good for me ..
coz exam was around the corner..
ahahahah..so i study much more than last time...
but still dunno the results yet...
~>~takut sia..
and today dunno why more sien than normal..
aiks...nite got tuition lagi..
ok le .. i go do my homework and chit chat with mao mao..
c ya guys~

0 comments: